My favorite new store in Franklin, Tennessee is Savory Spice Shop. Yesterday I bought some Orange Water (a.k.a. Orange Blossom Distillate or Hydrosol) to make my favorite Lemonade Recipe. I have a house full of guests this week and it was a hit with everyone.
Orange Blossom Lemonade Recipe
Author: Kayla Fioravanti
Refreshing, delicious and just a hint of exotic.
- 5 cups Water
- 1¼ cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1¼ cups Sugar or Agave
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Water (Orange Blossom Distillate or Hydrosol)
- Squeeze lemons. My lemons were small. It took 1 lb of lemons to produce 1¼ cups of juice.
- Stir in Sugar or Agave to sweeten
- Add Water.
- Add Orange Water
- Stir. Chill. Serve. Enjoy
[…] Orange Blossom Lemonade – Kayla Fioravanti […]
[…] into your water. My personal go-to is to add lavender, rose or orange blossom distillate water to my favorite lemon-aid recipe. The possibilities with distillate waters, which are a by-product of making essential oils, are […]