Oats & Peanut Butter Popcorn is a healthy delicious snack will give you the treat you want without wasted calories and junk. Your diet gets bonus points for adding local honey, flaxseeds, chia seeds and whole oats.
Oats & Peanut Butter Popcorn
Author: Kayla Fioravanti
- ½ cup Un-popped Popcorn
- 1 cup Whole Oats
- 1cup Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Local Honey
- 2 tsp. Flaxseeds
- 2 tsp. Chia Seeds
- Pop ½ cup of un-popped popcorn using a hot air popper. Air popping will save you about 25 calories per cup of naked popcorn than popping in oil.
- Gently warm natural peanut butter and local honey. Local honey is good for people with outdoor allergies and your local economy.
- Remove peanut butter and honey mixture from heat. Stir in flaxseeds and chia seeds.
- Pour half of the mixture over naked popcorn. Gently fold mixture to coat popcorn.
- Add the rest of the oats to the peanut butter mixture and stir.
- Pour this dryer mixture over popcorn and fold in gently. The goal is to coat the popcorn without crushing it all.
- Eat immediately or store for one day.
Thank you and keep leaning!!