My favorite new store in Franklin, Tennessee is Savory Spice Shop. Yesterday I bought some Orange Water (a.k.a. Orange Blossom Distillate or Hydrosol) to make my favorite Lemonade Recipe. I have a house full of guests this week and it was a hit with everyone.
- 5 cups Water
- 1¼ cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1¼ cups Sugar or Agave
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Water (Orange Blossom Distillate or Hydrosol)
- Squeeze lemons. My lemons were small. It took 1 lb of lemons to produce 1¼ cups of juice.
- Stir in Sugar or Agave to sweeten
- Add Water.
- Add Orange Water
- Stir. Chill. Serve. Enjoy