Lavender Brownies contain two of my favorite things — chocolate and lavender!
They are worth making, even if only for the fact that they make my kitchen smell like lavender and chocolate together. Once these babies were cooled, they were taste tested and approved! You will love this sweet delight.
2 sticks Butter
½ cup Unsweetened or Dark Chocolate
4 Cage-Free Eggs
1 ½ cup Sugar
1 teaspoon Lavender Buds
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
¾ cup All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter and chocolate on low heat, stirring constantly. Once it has melted set aside or in the refrigerator to cool.
- Beat sugar and lavender buds in a food processor or magic bullet for a few seconds. This helps break down the larger grains of sugar and mill the lavender buds.
- Beat eggs and sugar/lavender blend with an electric mixer until thickened. Add vanilla and mix, slowly sift in flour into the mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 22-28 minutes or until the center is set. Check center to make sure that a fork comes out clean.
- Allow lavender brownies to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.