My girlfriends are powerhouses. Literally! As many of you know some of my besties in business are Donna Maria of Indie Business Network, Lela Barker of Lucky Break Consulting and the one-and-only Soap Queen Anne-Marie Faiola of Brambleberry. And this summer the four of us have each either launched a new company, created a new division or launched a major product offering. Let me share what me and my rockin’ ladies who launch are up to right now.
Maker Mastermind is two days of foundational business training designed specifically for people who make the products they sell. The 2016 Maker Mastermind Tour will begin in Greenville, South Carolina in September, and registration is open now! If you are anywhere nearby you do not want to miss the first Maker Mastermind. Two days with my friend Donna Maria will transform your business.
Indie Business University has the mission is to end unemployment through entrepreneurship for all! Enough said! This is going to amazing.
Anne-Marie recently unveiled the Best Day Ever. The Best Day Ever is about meeting you where you’re at, designing your best life, and encouraging you along the way with classes, podcasts, blogs, books, challenges, and more. It’s about arming you with the tools to make every day better than the last. I love the Best Day Ever Manifesto which reads in part, “We believe that happiness is a choice, that laughter is essential and that your destiny is now. We believe it’s time to dive into life with the best you have to offer, improving daily and judging success on your own terms. We believe that the days of comparison are over and it’s time to live your best day ever…”
Join the Fall 2016 Challenge that starts on September 28th. Best Day Ever challenge is a 6 week time period to reset your body and reset your habits. It’s not a crazy low carb diet, it’s not a cleanse and it’s not something that means you can’t leave your house because you’re so stressed about food. It is eating real food, moving more and having fun with new friends doing it. I guarantee you that by the end, you’ll be sleeping better, and have a more stable mood each and every day. And, PS: yes, you will lose weight. I am already signed up!
Lela has launched Wholesale Matchmaker the first wholesale dating service. Well, not actual dates, but wholesale matches. Each Wholesale Matchmaker member is given fifteen custom store matches per month, hand-selected especially for them. They also receive a detailed, personalized monthly action plan to manage outreach and follow-up efforts. On top of all that Lela gives you access to her Speed Dating Series: ten quick-but-juicy video workshops to get your wholesale program into fighting shape. Wholesale Matchmaker members also enjoy access to Lela’s Little Black Book: generous discounts from some of my favorite peeps, designed to save you serious moolah. And one 90-minute Q+A group call with Lela each month to troubleshoot your wholesale woes.
At Selah Press I launched Author-Preneur University with the mission to teach business growth through author-preneurship.
The benefits of Being an APU Student Include:
- Video author-preneur training with coaching to write, publish and market your books with Kayla Fioravanti.
- Weekly LIVE mentoring and coaching from award-winning author and entrepreneur, Kayla Fioravanti.
- APU uses of all senses to teach via video, audio, resource print-outs and Q&A.
- 24/7 access to our private Facebook group to be part of a community to inspire, inform and cheer you on when you need it most.
- Graduates who publish their books will be placed in the mobile-friendly, keyword rich Author-Preneur Graduates Directory on Selah Press to allow consumers to easily find your website and books. Plus any press releases that you provide can be listed in Selah Press News.
- Discounted private author and business coaching Author-Preneur Network Founder Kayla Fioravanti.
- Discounted ISBN numbers when you are ready to publish your book.
- Discount on Selah Press a la carte, book publishing and Kindle publishing services.
- Discount on Selah Press eBooks and live tele-seminars that are not part of the current semester.
- Weekly promotional opportunities within the group and by Selah Press and Kayla Fioravanti on social media of your announcements, specials or blog posts.
- Weekly homework assignments to move you forward towards author-preneurship.
- If your book is a novelette you may finish early and repeat the process during class or if you are writing Moby Dick you might still be writing when we finish. Either way thousands of words, multiple steps and possibly reach the finish line during the process. Every book, writer and season of life is different.
The first 10 people to register will receive a bonus one-on-one book strategy session with their enrollment in Author-preneur University. As a stand alone product this private session would cost more than the price of registration!